A Gathering of Installers, Manufacturers, Dealers and Distributors
Stevens Point, WI - The 7th annual Small Wind Conference is the premier event for small wind-electric system installers, designers, manufacturers, educators and advocates, and for those involved in sales, specification, management, funding, and permitting of small wind systems. This is a key opportunity for open and honest dialogue, networking, and education within the industry. Nearly 400 small wind professionals and industry representatives from across the United States and nine countries attended the 2010 conference.
The two-day conference will run from 8:00 am Tuesday, June 14 through 6:00 pm Wednesday, June 15. Conference fee includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks, along with complimentary evening social events.
Conference sessions will include:
- Wind resource assessment, monitoring, and siting lessons
- Test results and updates on new wind turbines and equipment
- Case studies of installations and performance
- Updates on new wind turbines and equipment
- Problems encountered in the field and how they were solved
- Input from dealers and installers-what works and what needs work
- Updates on installer and turbine certification
- Utility and interconnection best practices
- Zoning and permitting best practices and successes
Two optional pre-conference sessions are also offered:
- Fundamentals of Wind Energy & Small Wind Systems
- Zoning Summit 2011